Friday, March 15, 2013

Get back on track and go!



"Once you felt that your heart's broken, felt that you no longer have any special reasons to move forward, felt that your colorful days turned into the black-and-white one or else. I tell you be hurt. I know its never easy, never will be. But once again, be hurt".


That really makes you want to throw something right on someone's face when s/he easily telling you that right? even we clearly know what actually s/he meant is s/he doesnt want us to drown for more in the sea of sadness. Well at least that happened to me. I coudln't even remember how did I get those words in my mind to convince my-another -me about brokenhearted. 

I just want another me to know that its totally normal being hurt. I just want another me to realise that its totally ok not to feel ok, denying my own feeling will set everything harder for me. Being bitter and avoid not to take or do something that might make me happy as a punishment. My own punishment of rejected, unwanted and failed. Silly? I know.


And this post might sound like an expression of desperation, a deep one. No it's not, for me its really not. I've learned many things from this phase, a phase that everyone should realise that if you want something then you really have to fight for it, struggle for it. A phase about giving your heart a break but hey doesn't always mean you have to be a pathetic one, self. I learned that every wrong prick will lead you to the right one, at least you have a new clue to get better, to have better. You won't get lost as long as you keep your faith.


As I read somewhere "In the future, happy occasions will come as surely as the morning. Difficult times will come as surely as the night. To say the words 'love and compassion' is easy. But to accept that love and compassion are built upon patience and perseverance is not easy."

I've already learned mine, time to get back on track and walking my own path.










No comments:

Post a Comment