Thursday, January 31, 2013

why do I read?


Why do I read?

I read to learn more, to learn anything about everything and everything from anything. I read to know many different worlds and see it through a different way. expand my horizons to see the another stories from someone’s memories.

I read to know you, I read to see “us”

I also simply read because I can’t live without doing it. I need to, I have to. I read for a little “me” time, escape from my sometimes-boring-world. I love the surreal feelings when reading. I read to meet you through my imagination.

I read to imagine us.

I read when I can’t fall asleep. I read when I think its too much for thinking of you. I love to read you tho, even sometimes it ends up with nothing, oh at least I’ve tried.

why do I read, for the same reason why do you breath, write, or love someone maybe. when you can’t find the reason, just enjoy the pleasure.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment